National Centre for Antarctic & Ocean Research
(An Autonomous Society under the MINISTRY OF EARTH SCIENCES, Govt. of India)
Headland Sada, Mormugao, Vasco-da-Gama, Goa - 403 804.
Advt. No. NCAOR/09/09
National Centre for Antarctic & Ocean Research (NCAOR), an autonomous society under the Ministry of Earth Sciences, Govt. of India, New Delhi, is the nodal agency responsible for planning, co-coordinating and executing the Indian Polar Programme. In addition, the Centre has a well-focused scientific mandate of basic and applied research in various disciplines and themes of polar and ocean sciences.
Director, NCAOR invites applications from interested, eligible and prospective candidates, with a zeal to take up scientific work in the Centre in the following areas, for filling up the following positions:-
1. Scientist D (Temporary) : 01 post, Age : 50 years, Pay Band : PB-3 Rs.15600+39100 Grade Pay Rs.7600
2. Scientist C : 01 post (SC), Age : 50 years, Pay Band : PB-3 Rs.15600+39100 Grade Pay Rs.6600
3. Scientist B (Temporary) : 02 posts, Age : 50 years, Pay Band : PB-3 Rs.15600+39100 Grade Pay Rs.5400
Essential Educational Qualification & Experience
For Sl. No. 1 (For Scientist 'D')
Essential: I) Master's degree or equivalent in any branch related to Atmospheric Sciences with at least first class (60%) at Graduation or Post Graduation level OR Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology related to atmospheric sciences from a recognized university with at least first class (60%) .
ii) Nine years' experience in teaching (at graduate or post graduate level)/ research and development/ survey /administration/ planning/ supervision/ or training in the field of Atmospheric Sciences.
Desirable: - (i) Masters Degree in Engineering or Technology related to Atmospheric Sciences or Doctorate degree in any branch of Atmospheric Sciences from recognized university. (ii) Experience in modeling of Atmospheric Data, policy making, planning or management related to projects in the relevant field.
Job Requirement : (i) Initiation of research programmes in the contemporary and frontier areas of Polar/ Ocean / Atmospheric Sciences. (ii) Any other work / duties assigned from time to time
For Sl. No. 2 (For Scientist 'C')
Essential: (i) Master's degree or equivalent in Physics/ Chemistry/Geology/ Geophysics / Geochemistry/ Zoology/ Biology/ Fisheries or Oceanography with at least first class (60%) at Graduation or Post Graduation level from a recognized university, OR Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology with at least first class (60%) from a recognized university or equivalent.
ii) Five years' experience in teaching (at graduate or post graduate level), research and development, survey, administration, planning, supervision or training in scientific field.
Desirable: - (i) Masters Degree in Engineering or Technology or Doctorate in any Branch of science from a recognized University (ii) Experience in policy making/ planning / management of projects related to ocean /polar sciences.
Job Requirement: (i) To take lead role in initiating / co-ordinating Antarctic /Arctic /Southern Ocean science and logistic activities (ii) Any other work / duties assigned from time to time.
For Sl. No. 3 (For Scientist 'B': one unreserved post relates to Oceanography / Marine Sciences while the other post reserved for SC relates to Geophysics.):
(A)Post related to Oceanography
Essential: (i) Master's degree or equivalent in any branch of Science related to Oceanography / Marine Sciences or Bachelor's degree in Engineering / Technology in Oceanography / Marine Sciences from a recognized university.
ii) 2 years experience in teaching, research and development, survey, administration, planning, supervision, management, participation in scientific cruises etc. or training in the field of Oceanography/ Marine Sciences.
Desirable: Master’s degree in Engineering or Technology related to Oceanography / Marine Sciences and experience in marine surveys/ participation in scientific cruises etc..
Job Requirement: (i) To undertake and provide assistance to the Scientists in the research & development work, Planning, Survey, Management of ship etc. (ii) Any other duties assigned from time to time.
(B) Post related to Geophysics
Essential: (i) Master's degree or equivalent in Geophysics / Applied Geophysics / Marine Geophysics.
ii) 2 years experience in teaching, Research & Development, Survey, Administration, Planning, and Supervision, Management or training in the field of Geophysics or its branches
Desirable: Master’s degree in Engineering or Technology or Doctorate in any branch related to Geophysics.
Job Requirement: (i) To undertake and provide assistance to the Scientists in the research & development work, planning & management of geophysical surveys etc. (ii) Any other duties assigned from time to time.
Only Indian Nationals are eligible and need apply. The number of posts to be filled may vary.
Last date for receipt of application: The last date of submission of application form, duly filled in all respects, is 45 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News. In the case of candidates residing in flanged/remote areas viz Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshdweep and for candidates residing abroad, the last date of submission of duly filled application form is 52 days from the date of publication of this advertisement. The application duly completed in all respects along with the relevant documents duly attested must reach to "The Director, National Centre for Antarctic & Ocean Research, Headland Sada, and Goa – 403804” on or before 05.00 pm of the last date. This advertisement can also be referred / downloaded from our web site www.ncaor.gov.in
The last date is the cut off date for all purposes including Age/Qualification etc.
Post mentioned at Sl. No. 1 and 3 are temporary but likely to continue.
Separate application should be submitted for each post and should clearly indicate the Advt. No., Sl. No. of the post; and name of the post applied for, on the top left corner of the envelope.
Attested, clear and readable Photostat copies of: Educational Qualification (mark sheets for all academic years), Experience certificate etc. should be enclosed along with the application. If the certificates are in a language other than English or Hindi, attested translations should be enclosed.
Candidates working in Government/Public Sector Undertakings/ Autonomous bodies should apply through the proper channel. They may, however, send advance copy of application along with the enclosures which should reach on or before the prescribed last date. If application is not routed through proper channel, the candidates must produce the requisite ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of interview/test.
Candidates/ Persons claiming SC/ST/OBC/PH status OR age relaxation should submit attested copies of certificate issued by the prescribed authority.
Candidates must send their application by Registered Post only. NCAOR will not be responsible for any postal delay or loss in transit.
Age relaxation & reservation will be as per Govt. of India norms. (SC, ST & PH- 5 years, OBC-3 years, Central/State Govt. regular employees and regular employees of NCAOR upto - 5 years.
Experience shall mean the Experience in the relevant field acquired from a Govt./Semi-Govt./Autonomous/Research/ Reputed organization after obtaining the minimum qualification asked for in the said category.
Doctorate degree will count as 3 years experience in all posts.
The prescribed essential qualifications are minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle the candidates to be called for interview and/or test. Thus, the Centre may restrict the number of candidates, to be called for the interview and/or test to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualification and/or experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement and as relevant to the Centre’s immediate needs. No correspondence will be entertained with the candidates who are not called for interview / selected for appointment.
Out-station candidates called for interview will be paid to-and-fro Sleeper-class railway/Bus fare by the shortest route on production of proof of journey, such as the railway ticket number/bus tickets etc.
Candidates will have to produce all original documents in proof of details furnished in the application at the time of interview for verification and the same will be returned after verification.
Grounds for rejection of application: Candidates must ensure that the application is complete in all respects. Application having any deficiencies, defects i.e. not in prescribed proforma; not legible; without signature; more than one application is submitted for the same post; under-aged or over-aged; without declaration or incomplete declaration; without certificate or attested copies of caste certificate as per format prescribed by the Govt. or not issued by the prescribed authority for the candidatures of SC/ST/OBC; applications received after the closing date & time, without attested photograph, educational certificates/mark sheet/experience certificate, etc. shall be treated as invalid and shall be rejected without any intimation to the candidate(s).
Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification. No interim correspondence / inquiry will be entertained.
At present the place of posting is at Goa with transfer liability to any part of India.
Selected candidates may have to join the post immediately on being found fit by a medical authority.
Presently the posts carry usual allowances as per the Rules of NCAOR.
The period of Probation is 01 (one) year for all posts.
The full Advt. is also available on the website " www.ncaor.gov.in".
Director, NCAOR reserves the right not to fill-up any or all the posts advertised without assigning any reasons thereof. Director also reserves the right to relax the requirements pertaining to age, qualification etc. in the case of candidates who are otherwise exceptionally suited for the job. The forms for recruitment and review may change at any stage, if so decided by the Director, NCAOR.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applications neatly typed / hand written on A/4 size plain paper, as per the prescribed format provided in this advertisement, should reach on or before last date(45 days from 07/03/09), only by the Registered post, along with attested copies of all documents related to educational qualifications, date of birth, work experience, caste etc. to “The Director, National Centre for Antarctic & Ocean Research, Headland Sada, Mormugao, Goa-403804".
Find details and application form
http://www.ncaor.gov.in/career/Sc%20DCB%2019022009.pdf Read more>>>
National Centre for Antarctic & Ocean Research
Advertisement No. 3/2009
The following posts of Professors, Readers, Sr. Lecturers & Lecturers, as mentioned against each
Institute/Centre, are to be filled in through Walk-in-Interview, purely on temporary basis for the Academic Session 2008-09 or till the regular posts are filled in through proper selection, whichever is earlier.
The posts carry the basic pay plus other allowances admissible as per University rules.
Qualifications & detailed instructions etc., are available at University Website: puchd.ac.in. No TA/DA will be paid. Number of posts can be increased or decreased.
Attend interview with Bio-data (seven copies) along with original and duly attested photocopies
of testimonials, Certificates/Degrees in the Vice-Chancellor’s Office at the date and time indicated against each:
1. SSGPURC - Lecturer : 07 posts (Mech. Enginering-2, Electrical & Electronics-2, Electronics & Comm.-3) in Rs.8000-13500 grade, Interview on 06/03/2009 at 2.00 pm
2. UIET - Lecturer : 10 posts (, Computer Science & Engg.-3) in Rs.8000-13500 grade, Interview on 06/03/2009 at 3.30 pm
3. PURC - Lecturer : 01 post (Computer Application) in Rs.8000-13500 grade, Interview on 06/03/2009 at 3.30 pm
4. SSGPURC - Lecturer : 05 posts (Computer Sc. & Engg-1 Interview on 06/03/09 at 3.3. pm, Environment Science-1, Communication Skills-1 Interview on 06/03/09 at 5.00 PM
5. PURC - Professor : 02 posts (English-1, Law-1) in Rs.16400-22400 grade, Interview on 06/03/2009 at 5.00 pm, Lecturer : 01 post (Law-1) in Rs.8000-13500 grade, Interivew on 06/03/09 at 6.00 pm
6. Dr. HSJ Instittute of Dental Sciences and Hospital - Professor : 06 posts of Medical disciplines in Rs.18600-22400 grade + NPA, Interview on 08/03/2009 at 9.00 am
7. Dr. HSJ Instittute of Dental Sciences and Hospital - Readers : 06 posts of Medical disciplines in Rs.14300-18150 grade + NPA, Interview on 08/03/2009 at 10.30 am
8. Dr. HSJ Instittute of Dental Sciences and Hospital - Sr. Lecturers : 09 posts of Medical disciplines in Rs.10000-15200 grade + NPA, Interview on 08/03/2009 at 12.00 noon
Find details of advertisement on
for any query write on comment section Read more>>>
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
Bays No. 67-70, Sector-2,
Adv. No. 3/2009
Haryana Staff Selection Commission invites application form in prescribed format through REGD.Post.Candidate should mentioned Advt no., Name and category of the post applied for on the top of the envelop.
1. Conductor : 2480 posts, Pay : Rs.3976/- fixed per month, Age : 18-40 years
2. Driver (Heavy Transport Vehicle) : 1270 posts, Pay : Rs.4236/- fixed per month, Age : 18-40 years
Development of Panchayat Department
1. Junior Engineer (Civil) : 05 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.5500-9000, Age : 17-40 years
2. Junior Engineer (Electrical) : 03 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.5500-9000, Age : 17-40 years
Animal Husbandry & Dairying
1. Veterinary Livestock Development Assistant : 150 posts, Pay Band : Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs.3200, Age : 17-40 years
Town & country Planning
1. Field Investigator : 12 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.5000-7850 , Age : 17-40 years
2. Junior Draftsman : 07 posts, Pay Band: Rs.5500-9000, Age : 17-40 years
Health Department, Haryana
1. Computer / Statistical Clerk : 07 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.3050-4590, Age : 17-40 years
Haryana State Cooperative Supply and Marketing Federation Limited
1. Technical Officer (Storage) : 07 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.5500-9000, Age : 17-40 years
2. Field Inspector (Store) : 46 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.4000-6000, Age : 17-40 years
3. Accountant "C" Grade : 16 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.4000-6000, Age : 17-40 years
4. Network Supervisor : 30 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.4000-6000, Age : 17-40 years
5. Junior Engineer (Civil) : 04 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.5500-9000, Age : 17-40 years
Information and Public Relations
1. Artist : 01 post, Pay Scale : Rs.5450-8000, Age : 17-40 years
Social Justice & Empowerment Department
1. Superintendent Institutions (Female) : 01 post, Pay Band : Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs.3300, Age : 17-40 years
Fee: Fee at the following rates should be deposited in the Haryana Govt. Treasury under the head "0051 - H.P.S.C.-(103)-Staff Selection Commission, Haryana- Application fee and other receipts"
1. General- Rs.150/- for all the posts having pay scale more or Rs.4000-6000 and Rs.100/- for the posts of Conductor and Computer/ Statistical Clerk.
2. SC/BC/ ESM/ PH candidates of Haryana- Rs.35/- for for all the posts having pay scale more or Rs.4000-6000 and Rs.25/- for the posts of Conductor and Computer/ Statistical Clerk
3. No concession of fee for SC/BC/ESM from other states.
Candidates from outside will be treated as General and should send fee by Postal Order which should be in the favour of "Secretary, Haryana Staff Selection Commission" payable Panchkula.
Reservation and Age relaxation as per Govt. orders.
How to apply :
Application forms complete in all respect - only one form should be filled by the candidate - in their own handwriting in capital letters and signed in the specified space should be sent only through Registered Post to the Secretary, Haryana Staff Selection Commission, Bay No 67-70, Sector-2, Panchkula-134151. All the column of the application form should be filled in. The last date is 27/03/2009.
download application form Read more>>>
Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)
Baradari Gardens, Patiala
The Punjab Public Service Commission invites Applications from eligible candidates for recruitment to 212 posts of Medical Officer (General) in the Health and Family Welfare Department, Punjab.
Note :- This advertisement is being published as per requisition received from the
Government vide letter No 6/64/08-1H1/1111 dated 19-02-09 & is subject to
modifications, if any, made by the Government.
Medical Officer (General) : 212 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.7880-13500 (with a start of Rs.8000/-)., Qualification : MBBS
PAY SCALE : Rs.7880-13500 (with a start of Rs.8000/-).
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS [as specified below ] :-
2. Registered with the Punjab Medical Council or with any other duly constituted Medical Council
in India; and
3. Knowledge of Punjabi language up to Matriculation Standard. Candidates who do not possess
this qualification shall have to acquire this qualification within six months of their joining the
service failing which their services shall be terminated.
(Relaxable for Sikh Migrants upto the extent that they will have to acquire such qualification
within two years after joining the service failing which their services shall liable to be terminated). For
this purpose a Matriculation or its equivalent certificate for having passed Punjabi will be necessary.
1. Candidate should not be below 22 years and above 35 years of age on the last date of
submission of Application Forms.
2. The Upper age limit is relaxable upto five years for Scheduled Castes of all states and Backward
Classes of Punjab only.
3. Ex-servicemen of Punjab Domicile shall be allowed to deduct the period of his service in the
Armed Forces of Union from his actual age and if the resultant age does not exceed the
maximum age limit prescribed for direct appointment to such a vacancy in the Service Rules
concerned by more than three years, he shall be deemed to satisfy the condition regarding age
4. Upper age limit is also relaxable upto 40 years for Widows, Divorcees and certain other
Categories of Women.
5. Upper age limit is also relaxable upto 45 years for Physically Handicapped of Punjab.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM
Candidates MAY DOWNLOAD the Application Form from the website www.ppsc.gov.in OR
obtain the Application Form from the office of Punjab Public Service Commission, Baradari Gardens, Patiala w.e.f. 06-03-2009 and submit to the Secretary, Punjab Public Service Commission, Baradari Gardens, Patiala.
Note: (i) Candidates who download the Application Form from the Commission's
website will have to pay the price of Application Form i.e. Rs. 25/- along
with the requisite application fee.
(ii) For upto date information, please visit the Commission's website
Application Form must reach the office of Secretary, Punjab Public Service Commission,
Patiala latest by 5.00 PM on 20-03-2009 along with prescribed fee and documents. Responsibility for any postal delay will be that of the candidate.
Application Forms that are wrongly filled or incomplete or received late, or not accompanied by
the requisite fee and attested copies of certificates regarding Date of Birth, Degree, Experience other requisite certificates and three identical recent passport size photographs shall be summarily rejected.
The Commission's decision in this regard will be final.
(a) The candidates may obtain an Application Form along with detailed instructions for
filling up the Application Form by hand or by post from Secretary, Punjab Public
Service Commission, Baradari Gardens, Patiala-147001 w.e.f. 06-03-2009 on payment
of requisite fee as mentioned below through a crossed Bank Draft drawn in favour of the
Secretary, Punjab Public Service Commission, payable at Patiala. The candidate must
write their name and address in Block Capital Letters on the reverse of the bank draft
(b) The Candidates must attach a self addressed duly stamped Rs. 25/- envelope of
24cm.x 11cm. indicating the name of the post on the top left corner of envelope.
1. COST OF APPLICATION FORM
i. At Counter (By Cash) : Rs.25/-
ii. By Post (Through Bank Draft) : Rs.75/-
i. Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes : Rs.50/-
of all States and Backward Classes of Punjab
ii. Ex-Servicemen of Punjab : No Fee to be paid
iii. All Others (including Lineal Descendant : Rs.200/-
of Ex-servicemen, Punjab)
The candidates entitled to fee concession/exemption MUST submit with their Application Form,
an attested copy of the certificate certifying their claim for fee concession/exemption. Candidates who do not submit such a certificate shall not be entitled to fee concession/exemption under any
circumstances and they will only be allowed to appear in the Interview subject to submission of balance fee amount to the Commission by the date fixed by the Commission. Failing so will result into cancellation of the candidature of the applicant.
The fee must be submitted along with the Application Form through a crossed Bank Draft, in
original, drawn in favour of the Secretary, Punjab Public Service Commission, and payable at Patiala.
The applications received without a valid Bank Draft or with inadequate fee shall be summarily
rejected. The fee is non-refundable. Candidates must write their name and address in BLOCK
LETTERS on the backside of the Bank Draft.
IMPORTANT NOTE :
(a) Candidate desirous of applying for any Reserve category are required to attach the requisite
certificate in the prescribed performa in respect of Scheduled Castes, Backward Classes and Exservicemen
Punjab along with latest Domicile Certificate of Punjab State.
(b) The bank draft attached to the Application Form on account of fee should not have been issued
before the date of advertisement.
(c) Category once claimed will not be allowed to change.
(d) Prescribed Essential Qualifications are minimum and mere possession of the same does not
entitle candidates to be called for interview. Where the number of applications received in
response to the advertisement is large and if it will not be convenient or possible for the
Commission to interview all the candidates, the Commission may decide to restrict the number
of candidates for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of short listing them by order of
their academic merit as per their qualification/higher marks OR by holding a screening test.
(e) Candidate should attach two self addressed duly stamped Rs. 25/- envelopes alongwith the
(f) Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications & experience by the LAST DATE FOR
THE RECEIPT OF APPLICATION i.e. 20-03-2009
(g) The applicants who had applied earlier in response to the advertisement published on
10.10.2008, should mention their previous application numbers also in the new application.
find details of advertisement
Find application form
http://ppsc.gov.in/pdf/monew/af.pdf Read more>>>
Lady Harding Medical College and Associated Hospital,
Directorate General of Health Services,
Govt. of India,
Lady Harding Medical College and Associated Hospital,New Delhi invites walk-in interview for the following posts
1. Operation Theater Assistant : 08 posts, Pay: Rs.8000, Qualification : 10+2 and OT Assistant certificate course from a reognised hospital or 3 year experience as OT Assistant in a large Hospital with at least 100 beds strength.
2. ECG Technician : 06 posts, Pay : Rs.10000/-, Qualification : 10+2 and minimum 1 year experience in handling the ECG Macine.
3. Radiographer : 08 posts, Pay : Rs.10000, Qualification : 10+2 and Diploma in Radiography and one year experience of working in the field of Radiography.
4. Dark Room Assistant : 08 posts, Pay : Rs.8000, Qualification : 10+2 and 3 years experience as Dark Room Assistant in a large Hospital with at least 100 beds strength.
5. Pharmacist : 04 posts, Pay : Rs.10000, Pay : Rs.10000/-, Qualification : D. Pharma from a recognised insttitute.
6. Data Entry Operator : 10 posts, Pay : Rs.8000/-, Qualification : 10+2 and knowledge of working on computers. Experience of working in a Govt. organisation would be preferred.
7. Lab Technician : 20 posts, Pay : Rs.10000/-, Qualification : 10+2 and MLT from a recognised board, experience of 2 years in the field.
Age limit for all the posts is 62 years.
Walk-In-Interview : Applicants are requested to report for interview along with the original certificates/ documents and one set of attested photocopies and 2 passport size photographs at the Administrative Block of Lady Harding Medical College, New Delhi on 02/03/2009 and 03/03/2009 at 11.00 Read more>>>
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited, the largest commercial undertaking in India and a Fortune "Global 500" company requires approximately 20 bright, resultoriented,experienced Jr. Engineering Assistant( Production) with initiative and enterprise for its Naphtha Cracker and Polymer Petrochemical Complex coming up at Panipat Refinery Complex (Haryana).
Applications are invited from candidates with Diploma in Chemical/ Pertro-chemical Engineering or BSc(Physics, Chemistry, Maths.) with minimum two years
post qualification experience as on 01.02.2009 ( Excluding Apprenticeship/Training period) of working in Petrochemical Units like Naphtha Crackers, Polypropylene
Units, HDPE, HDPE/LLDPE swings Units, PGH and Benzene etc..
Jr. Engineering Assistant ( Production) : 20 posts, Qualification : Full Time Regular 3 years Degree (B.Sc)/ Diploma in Chemical/ Pertro-chemical Engineering or B.Sc.(Physics, Chemistry, Maths.) with minimum two years post qualification experience, Age : 32 years as on 01/02/2009. Relaxation in age as per rules., Pay Scale of Pay : Rs. 5400-10850/-
1. Only Indian National are eligible.
2. The positions are operated in Rotating Shift. The number of vacancies
may be increased or reduced depending upon requirements, at the
absolute discretion of the Management.
3. The prescribed qualification should be from a Recognised Indian
University/Technical Directorate as a regular student.
4. Wherever CGPA/OGPA or Letter Grade is awarded in the diploma / degree
examination, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the
application form as per the norms adopted by University / Institute.
5. Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming in creamy layer and
thus not entitled to OBC reservation should indicate their category as
"GENERAL" provided they meet the age criteria specified for 'General'
6. Candidates presently employed in Govt. Deptt. / PSUs / Autonomous
Bodies shall submit their printed applications through proper channel and
submit the NOC at the time of interview.
7. Copies of certificates pertaining to age, qualification, experience and Caste
(wherever applicable), must be attached along with the application.
8. General & OBC candidates are required to send a NON-REFUNDABLE
crossed Demand Draft for Rs.100/- as Application Fee in favour of Indian
Oil Corporation Limited payable at SBI, Baholi Branch, Panipat.
Candidates must write name and address on the reverse of Demand
Draft. Any other mode of payment will not be accepted. SC/ST/EXSM
candidates are exempted from payment of application fee. Applications
of General and OBC candidates without Demand Draft will be rejected.
9. The recruitment process shall be carried out at 5 different locations viz:
Kolkata, Jamnagar, Baroda, Delhi and Mumbai. The candidate should
categorically mention the choice of recruitment centre in the application
form. Request for change of centre will not be entertained.
10. Write "Application for the post of Junior Engineering Assistant
(Production)-PNCP" along with the Position Code and Post Applied for
on the top left-hand corner of the envelope.
11. Applications complete in all respect in the prescribed format along with
Original Demand Draft, attested copies of certificates pertaining to
Qualification, Age, Experience, Caste (as applicable) should be sent by
ordinary post only so as to reach THE ADVERTISER, Post Box No . -
128, Panipat -132103 latest by 16.03.2009
12. For any clarification, you may get in touch with (1) Mr. Vinit Narain,
Manager (HR), Phone: 0180 – 2522038 (2) Ms. Rensu Joana Minz, ERO,
Phone : 0180 – 2522059
find more details and application format
Any query please write freely in comment section Read more>>>
Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)
ISRO Satellite Centre (ISAC)
Government of India
Department of Space
Airport Road, Vimanapura Post, Bangalore - 560017
Advertisement No. ISAC/02/2009
ISRO Satellite Centre [ISAC] is known one of the leading Research and development centres of Indian Space Research resposible for development of satellite Technology.
Indian Space Research Organisation invites application for the following posts
1.Technical Assistant : 09 posts, Qualification: First Class Diploma in concerned Engineering from the recognised Board/ Institution , Pay Band : Rs.9300-34800 + Rs.4600 Grade Pay
2.Scientific Assistant : 01 post (UR), Qualification: First Class B.Sc. in Chemistry from the recognised University / Institution , Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800 + Rs.4600 Grade Pay
How to Apply
* Candidates may visit our website: http://www.isac.gov.in to register their applications on-line.
* Applications will be received on-line only. Physical applications will not be entertained.
* The candidates should register their applications on-line between 26-2-2009 and 18-3-2009
* Upon registration, applicants will be provided with an on-line Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference.
* The on-line application has to be invariably followed-up with a ''No Objection Certificate'' from the employer concerned, by those already in employment under Central/State Government, Public Sector Undertakings, Autonomous Bodies or any Organisation which is aided by Government. The ''No Objection Certificate'' duly indicating the name and Registration Number on the reverse should be sent to the Administrative Officer (RMT), ISRO Satellite Centre, Old Airport Road, Bangalore-560017, without which the application will not be considered.
Last Date for on-line registration of application is 18.03.2009
Refer the details advertisement at
Any query write freely on comment section Read more>>>
Enter email ID: Don't forget to activate Email Subscription from your Inbox
सरकारी नौकरी-Sarkari Naukri-Government Jobs of India
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) Ayog Bhawan, Gurukul Kangri, Haridwar-249404 (Uttarakhand) Uttarakhand Public Service Co...
Online Applications are invited from Engineering Graduates male Indian citizens for 117th Technical Graduates Course (TGC), Post Gra...
Income Tax Department Government of India Office of the Chief Commissioner of Income Tax (CCA), Delhi-I IIIrd Floor, Central Revenue Buildi...
Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR), Kalpakkam - 603102 Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Rese...
Central University of Jharkhand (CUJ) A Central Government University Brambe, Lohardaga Road, Mandar, Ranchi-835205, Jharkhand Centr...
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Government of India Ministry of Railways Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) invites applications for t...
Indian Institute Of Technology Delhi Hauz Khas, New Delhi – 110 016. Website : www.iitd.ac.in RECRUITMENT CELL (Room No. MZ-113) Advt. ...
Marketing Officer-Law Officer-Information Technology Officer-Rajbhasha Adhikari-Agriculture Field Officer jobs in Bank of IndiaBank of India, Head Office Specialist Officers – Recruitment Project 2012-13/2 under IBPS Common Written Examination (CWE) Notice Da...
Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) Ludhiana, Punjab Applications from the eligible candidates are invited for the following posts ...
Junior Supply Officer- Inspector Waight Measurement jobs in Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination BoardMadhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (Madhya Pradesh Vyavasyik Pareeksha Mandal) (VYAPAM) "Chayan Bhawan", Mai...