Punjab State Electricity Board (PSEB)
The Mall, Patiala - 147001
Punjab State Electricity Board,Patiala invites job application in prescribed formate for the following posts
1. Assistant Engineer (on Training) : Pay - Rs.7750-1450, Age : 20-35 years as on 01/01/2009, Qualification : BE/ B.Tech./ B.Sc. Engg. or equivalent in respective discipline
* Electrical : 80 posts
* Electronics & Communication : 15 posts
* Mechanical : 15 posts
* Computer Science : 05 posts
* Civil : 10 posts
2. Junior Engineer (Electrical) : 225 posts, Pay : Rs.6300-10700, Age : 18-35 years as on 01/01/09, Qualification : 3/4 year Diploma in Electrical Engineering with 60% or above marks OR Degree in Electrical Engineering OR 3/4 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering with 5 years experience as Lineman in PSEB. OR Matric with ITT with experience of 10 years as Line man in PSEB
3. Sub-Station Attendant (SSA): 125 posts, Pay : Rs.4300-7500, Age : 18-35 years as on 01/01/09, Qualification : ITI/ Electrical with 50% marks and 2 years apprenticship training OR Diploma in Electrical Engineering with 50% marks OR Diploma in Electronic & communicaiton with 50% marks OR Diploma in Instrumentation & Process Control with 50% marks.
Knowledge of Punjabi : Candidate must have passed Punjabi atleast upto Matric standard.
Application Fee : Rs.400/- (Rs.100 for SC/ST) for Assistant Engineer, Rs.200/- (Rs.50/- for SC/ST) for Junior Engineer and Sub Station Attendant in the form of DD favouring Accounts Officer/Cash, PSEB Patiala payable at Patiala.
How to Apply : Application in the prescribed format should be send by ordinary post on or before 06/02/2009 [Now extended upto 27/02/2009] to :
Post Bag No. 09, Lajpat Nagar, Post Office, New Delhi - 110024
Find details of jobs at
Download the application form from
http://www.psebindia.org/docs/form.doc Read more>>>
Public Service Commission, Uttar Pradesh
10, Kasturba Gandhi Marg,
Advertisement No. A-5/E-1/2008
Public Service Commission, Uttar Pradesh invites job applications for the following posts
* Special Recruitment
1. Rural Engg. Service Department : Assistant Engineer (AE) (Civil) : 41 posts (SC-24, ST-2, OBC-15)
* General Recruitment
1. Irrigation Department : AE (Mechanical) : 42 posts (UR-31, SC-6,OBC-5)
2. Rural Engg. Service Department : AE (Electrical) : 02 posts (UR-1,SC-1)
3. Rural Engg. Service Department : AE (Mechanical) : 02 posts (UR-1, OBC-1)
4. Minor Irrigation : AE (Mechanical) : 02 posts (UR-2)
5. Minor Irrigation : AE (Agriculture) : 08 posts (UR-4, OBC-4)
6. Agriculture Departent : UP Agriculture Service Group B Engrineering Branch : 33 posts (UR-18, SC-7,OBC-8)
7. UP Palika & Water Works Water Engg.(Centralises Service) : AE (Water)/ B Class Water Works Engineer : 43 posts (UR-23, SC-7,ST-1,OBC-12)
Pay Scale : Rs.8000-13500
Age : 21-35 years as on 01/07/2008. Relaxation in age as per rules.
How to Apply : Application should be submitted on the prescribed OMR Forms, available at designated posts offices in UP. Application completed in all respects must reach the “Secretary, (Deptt No.A-5/E-1/2008) Public Service Commission, UP, 10, Kasturba Gandhi Marg, Allahabad-211018” at the Commission’s office either by registered post or by hand up to 5.00 p.m. on or before 06th February, 2009.
Find more details on
http://uppsc.org.in Read more>>>
Indian Institute of technology
Kharagpur - 721302
Indian Institute of technology,Kharagpur invites application for the following posts
1.Senior Sports Officer : 1 Post (UR), Pay Scale : Rs. 10000-325-15200/-
2.Junior Engineer : 04 posts (Civil-3, Electrical-1) (UR-2, OBC-1,ST-1), Pay Band : PB-2 Rs.9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs.4200
3.Junior Technician : 15 posts (UR-8, OBC-4, SC-2, ST-1), Pay Band : PB-1 Rs.5200-20200/- Grade Pay Rs.2000/-
send the application with in 30 days.
Find Details of advertisement
http://www.iitkgp.ac.in/topfiles/non_teaching_top.php Read more>>>
Employees' state insurance corporation
Panchdeep Bhawan, Bhawini Singh Road,
Special Recruitment / Drive for filling up the backlog reserved vacancies of SC/ST/OBC's" in Direct Recruitment Quota of Lower Division Clerks.
Applications in the prescribed format are invited for filling up the following backlog vacancies of Lower Division Clerks in Rajasthan Region of ESIC in the scale of pay Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1900/- plus other allowances as admissible to the Corporation Employees. The break-up of the vacancies is as follows:-
Name of the post SC/ST/OBC
Lower Division Clerk 02/01.04
One Vacancy is reserved for physically handicapped and One vacancies are reserved for ex-servicemen. A. Examination Centre…- JAIPUR B. Age limit :- Between 18-27 years as on 27-02-2009 Relaxation in age
a) 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates.
b) 03 years for other Backward Classes recognized by Govt. of India.
c) In cases of Ex. Servicemen, service rendered in the Armed Forces plus03 years.
d) In case of Physically Handicapped 10 years.
e) Relaxable in the case of ESIC employees and Govt. servants as per Rules.
C. Qualifications :-
I) Higher Secondary Pass (Pass in 12th standard or equivalent from a recognized Board of Education.
II) Working knowledge of computer including use of Office Suites and databases..
. D. Fee & Mode of Payment :- A Demand draft for Rs. 125/- (Rupees One hundred twenty five only) should be drawn on State Bank of India in favour of Regional Director, Regional Office, ESI Corporation, payable at Jaipur. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH/Ex-servicemen category and employees of E.S.I. Corporation are exempted from payment of examination fee.
NOTE :- (i) Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
(ii) Demand Draft should have been drawn on State Bank of India on or after the publication of the advertisement. Fee paid by any other mode will not be accepted.
(iii) Candidates must write his/her name & Residential address on back of the Demand Draft.
E. Scheme of Examination :- a) The examination will consist of two parts viz :- Part-I :- The written test will consist of one paper for 200 marks containing 4 parts : (i) English language (ii) General Intelligence & General Aptitude (iii) Numerical Aptitude and (iv) General Awareness. There will be 50 questions on each part, each question carrying one mark. The questions in all the four parts will be of objective type (multiple choice) ones. The examination will be of 3 (Three) hours' duration. Part-II :- Skill Test …The Corporation reserves the right to admit only that many candidates as considered necessary by it for skill test in knowledge of computer including use of office suites and data bases, based on the performance of candidates in part-I written test. F. How to apply :- Application in the prescribed Form may be submitted in an envelope super scribing "Application for the post of Lower Division Clerk under special Recruitment Drive-2009" at the following address – The Regional Director, Regional Office, E.S.I. Corporation, Panchdeep Bhawan, Bhawani Singh Road, Jaipur-302001 (Rajasthan)
The following documents should be attached with the application form :-
(a) Two copies of recent passport size photographs duly attested by a Group "A"/Group "B"/Gazetted Officer with one photograph pasted on the application form.
(b) Attested copies of certificates and testimonials as proof of age, date of birth, educational qualification, caste, experience etc.
(c) Attested copy of Community/Status certificate in the prescribed form in case of candidates belonging to OBC/PH/Ex-serviceman category. Candidates claiming reservation/age relaxation on grounds of belonging to OBC should submit the Community Certificate as prescribed vide Govt. of India, Department of Personnel and Training OM No. 36033/28/94-Estt.(RES) dated 02.07.97 failing which the benefit of reservation or age relaxation will not be given.
The candidates applying under OBC category must submit the certificate in the form to be produced by other backward classes applying for appointment to the posts under the Government of India. The candidates belonging to only such castes communities falling in the central list of the OBC prepared by Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Govt. of India are entitled for reservation in the services under the Government of India. The candidates who shall not be submitting the OBC certificate in the proforma prescribed for appointment to the posts under the Government of India shall not be considered for reservation under OBC category.
(d) Two self-addressed envelops of the size 23 cms. X 10 cms.
(e) Demand Draft drawn in favour of Regional Director, ESIC, Jaipur.
Those candidates who are employed in Govt./Semi-Govt./Autonomous bodies, etc. should send their applications through "Proper channel". However, they may send an advance copy of their application along with demand draft and other certificates and testimonials so as to reach this office on or before the due date. NOTE :- The application and the other documents should be arranged in the following order one below the other, and tightly tagged or stapled on the left hand side top corner except the Demand Draft which should be pinned or clipped at the top of the application form …-
(1) Additional photograph.
(2) Application Form.
(3) Attested copies of certificates.
(4) Self-addressed envelopes.
(5) Demand Draft
G. The last date for receipt of application form is 27-02-2009 H. General Conditions :-
1. A candidate should submit one application only. Submission of more than one application may lead to rejection of all the applications submitted.
2. Mere submission of application does not confer any right to be called for written exam/interview/other related tests.
3. Application should be submitted in the prescribed Form only. They should be filled up in Block/Capital Letters in candidate's own handwriting.
4. Application should be sent in a cover super-scribed "" Application for the post of Lower Division Clerk under special Recruitment Drive-2009'' by Registered post/Speed post so as to reach the Regional Office latest by the stipulated date.
5. Incomplete/unsigned applications and applications received without photographs, certified copies of required certificates such as educational qualifications, caste/community etc. and those received after the prescribed last date for receipt of application will summarily be rejected without any communication to the candidate.
6. No TA/DA will be paid to any candidate including SC/ST candidates for appearing in the written test.
7. Wrong declarations/submission of false information or any other action contrary to law shall lead to cancellation of the candidature at any stage.
8. No interim correspondence will be entertained.
9. The advertisement and application form is also available on the website of Regional Office, Employees State Insurance Corporation, Jaipur i.e. www.esicrajasthan.com
Find details on
http://www.esicrajasthan.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/Lower_Division_Clerk.pdf Read more>>>
Enter email ID: Don't forget to activate Email Subscription from your Inbox
सरकारी नौकरी-Sarkari Naukri-Government Jobs of India
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) Ayog Bhawan, Gurukul Kangri, Haridwar-249404 (Uttarakhand) Uttarakhand Public Service Co...
Income Tax Department Government of India Office of the Chief Commissioner of Income Tax (CCA), Delhi-I IIIrd Floor, Central Revenue Buildi...
Marketing Officer-Law Officer-Information Technology Officer-Rajbhasha Adhikari-Agriculture Field Officer jobs in Bank of IndiaBank of India, Head Office Specialist Officers – Recruitment Project 2012-13/2 under IBPS Common Written Examination (CWE) Notice Da...
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Government of India Ministry of Railways Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) invites applications for t...
Indian Institute Of Technology Delhi Hauz Khas, New Delhi – 110 016. Website : www.iitd.ac.in RECRUITMENT CELL (Room No. MZ-113) Advt. ...
Central University of Jharkhand (CUJ) A Central Government University Brambe, Lohardaga Road, Mandar, Ranchi-835205, Jharkhand Centr...
Online Applications are invited from Engineering Graduates male Indian citizens for 117th Technical Graduates Course (TGC), Post Gra...
Date of Preliminary Examination - 23.12.2012 (Sunday) Date of Main Examination - shall be notified later on as mentioned below Last Date fo...
Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR), Kalpakkam - 603102 Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Rese...
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (Madhya Pradesh Vyavasyik Pareeksha Mandal) (VYAPAM) "Chayan Bhawan", ...