Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Mohali
Transit Campus: MGSIPAP Complex
Sector 26, Chandigarh-160019
Advt No. 01 (N.F.)/0809 dated 17/09/08
Last date : 30.10.2008
The Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Mohali, established by the Government of India (MHRD) in 2007 to carry out research in frontier areas of science and to provide quality science education at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels, intends to fill up the following vacancies:-
1.Deputy Librarian : 01 post, Pay Scale : Rs.12000–18300
2.Executive Engineer cum Estate Officer : 01 post, Pay Scale : Rs.10000-15200
3.Asst. Registrar : 01 post, Rs.8000-13500
4.Scientific Officer : 01 post, Rs.8000-13500
5.Assistant Engineer (Civil) : 01 post, Pay Scale : Rs.6500-10500
6.Assistant Engineer ( Electrical ) : 01 post, Pay Scale : Rs.6500-10500
7.Library Information Assistant ; 01 post, Pay Scale : Rs. 5500-9000
8.Technical / Scientific Assistant : 02 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.5500-9000
9.Accountant : 02 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.5000-8000
10.Office Assistant (Multi- skill), Pay Scale : Rs.14500-7000
Minimum requirement of qualifications and other details can be found at the website of the Institute : www.iisermohali.ac.in
Application form downloadable from the website should be filled and submitted along with a recent passport-size photograph and names of at least three referees (only in case of Group A Posts) to the Registrar, Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Mohali, MGSIPAP Complex, Sector 26, Chandigarh – 160019 by 30.10.08 at 5 P.M. (IST) positively along with a Bank Draft of Rs.50-/- in case of ST/SC candidates and Rs. 100/- for others in favour of Registrar, IISER Mohali.
1. The candidate must be a citizen of India
2. Relaxation of age limit for SC/ST will be as per Govt. of India Rules.
3. There is no age limit in case of Group A Posts (Sr. No. 1 to 4) .
4. Maximum age limit for appointment by transfer on deputation shall not exceed 56 years as on the closing date for receipt of applications in case of Group A Posts.
5. Relaxation of age up to 35 years (Sal. No.7 to 10) in case of qualified and experienced candidates (as per recommendation of Selection Committee).
6. Reservation for ST/SC/OBC/PH/Ex-Servicemen as per Central Govt. Rules.
7. Persons employed in Govt./Semi Govt. Organizations/Autonomous Bodies should submit their
applications through proper channel.
8. Degrees as referred above are those which have been awarded by a recognized
9. Mere fulfillment of the minimum qualification will not vest any right on a candidate for being called for written test/interview.
10. The Institute reserves the right to shortlist the candidates for written test/skill test/interview based on qualification and experience and the number of applications received.
11. Applicants desiring to apply for more than one post should send separate applications for each post with prescribed fee.
12. Incomplete application or applications without attested copies of certificates or received after the last date are liable to be rejected. Read more>>>
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Mohali
Bharat Electronics Limited requires First Class Graduates Engineers / Under-Graduates (specified below) from the reputed Institutions / Universities for different projects across the country on Contract basis initially for a period of one year :
- Software Developers (Delhi) : 02 posts, Pay : Rs.30000/- consolidated, Age : 35 years
- Senior Programmers (Delhi) : 02 posts, Pay : Rs.15000/- consolidated, Age : 35 years
- Junior Programmers (at CKGA) (Delhi) : 02 posts, Pay : Rs.12000/- consildated, Age : 28 years
- Junior Programmers (at State nodal Offices) : 20 posts, Pay : Rs.12000/- consildated, Age : 28 years
Walk-In-Interview : Candidates fulfilling the above requirements only be considered for walk – ininterview, on 25/09/2008 at 10.30 AM at Central Marketing, Bharat Electronics Ltd., Core6, 6th Floor, Scope Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi.Read more>>>
United Bank Of India (UBI)
( A Govt. of India Undertaking)
Last date: 24.10.2008
United Bank of India invites Online applications for the following posts:
1. Chief Manager (IT) (SMG-IV) : 06 posts, Age : 40 years.
2. Senior Manager (IT) (MMG-III) : 43 posts, Age : 35 years.
3. Manager (IT) (MMG-II) : 151 posts, Age : 35 years.
4. Senior Manager (Civil Engineer) (MMG-III) : 01 post, Age : 30 years.
How to Apply : Candidates are required to apply online at the Bank's website between 25/09/2008 and 24/10/2008. After applying online send printour of the filled application alongwith application fee and photo.
Important Dates :
1. Opening up of the online application submission : 25/09/2008
2. Closing up of the online application submission : 24/10/2008
3. Last date of receipt of print out of the system generated registration details : 31/10/2008
4. Last date of receipt of print out of the system generated registration details from the candidates of far-flung area : 07/11/2008
5. Date of written test : 21/12/2008
Central Bank of India
Last Date : 08.10.2008
Central Bank of India-Recruitment of Specialist (Information Technology) officers.
Central Bank of India, a leading Public Sector Bank, invites applications from Indian Citizens for appointment of 200 Information Technology Officers and 6 Assistant Security Officers under Specialist Category in various Scales.
* Assistant Security Officer : 06 posts in JMG-I cadre, Age : 21-40 years
* Information Technology Officer : 150 posts in MMG-II Cadre, Age : 21-38 years
* Information Technology Officer : 50 posts in MMG-III Cadre, Age : 21-42 years
Application Fee : Rs. 300/-(including postal charges of Rs. 75/-) per application. (Rs. 75/- as postal charges only for SC/ST/PWD candidates.) Requisite Fees is to be sent by Demand Draft favouring "CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA - Recruitment of Officers, 2008” payable at 'MUMBAI' only with candidate's Name and Address mentioned on the reverse of the DD.
How to Apply : Apply Online. submission of Online application through Central Bank website till 08/10/2008
1. Last date for Online submission of application : 08/10/2008
2. Last date for receipt of application printout with DD and certificates : 13/10/2008 (Far flung 18/10/2008)
3. Date of Written Exam : 23/11/2008
For details and online application visit
http://www.informationbase.co.in/english/recruitment.asp Read more>>>
Enter email ID: Don't forget to activate Email Subscription from your Inbox
सरकारी नौकरी-Sarkari Naukri-Government Jobs of India
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) Ayog Bhawan, Gurukul Kangri, Haridwar-249404 (Uttarakhand) Uttarakhand Public Service Co...
Income Tax Department Government of India Office of the Chief Commissioner of Income Tax (CCA), Delhi-I IIIrd Floor, Central Revenue Buildi...
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Government of India Ministry of Railways Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) invites applications for t...
Online Applications are invited from Engineering Graduates male Indian citizens for 117th Technical Graduates Course (TGC), Post Gra...
Marketing Officer-Law Officer-Information Technology Officer-Rajbhasha Adhikari-Agriculture Field Officer jobs in Bank of IndiaBank of India, Head Office Specialist Officers – Recruitment Project 2012-13/2 under IBPS Common Written Examination (CWE) Notice Da...
Date of Preliminary Examination - 23.12.2012 (Sunday) Date of Main Examination - shall be notified later on as mentioned below Last Date fo...
Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR), Kalpakkam - 603102 Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Rese...
Central University of Jharkhand (CUJ) A Central Government University Brambe, Lohardaga Road, Mandar, Ranchi-835205, Jharkhand Centr...
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (Madhya Pradesh Vyavasyik Pareeksha Mandal) (VYAPAM) "Chayan Bhawan", ...
National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) Ministry of Shipping, Road Transport & Highways (Deptt. of Road Transport & Highways) G...